• Age: 55
• right side
• regular anatomy
• applicable for
◦ illustration of temporal bone anatomy
• included structures and landmarks
◦ transparent bone with colored cochlea and ductus semicirculares
◦ membranes: tympanic membrane
◦ colored nerves: Nervus facialis and Chorda tympani
◦ colored vessels: Sinus sigmoideus and Arteria carotis
Watch our video demonstration and find out how you can use PHACON Temporal Bone Patient for your surgical training.
Watch our video guide and find out how to use the PHACON Temporal Bone Trainer.
Watch our video guide and find out how to use the PHACON Temporal Bone Assistant.