• age: 66
• sex: male
• regular anatomy
• applicable for
◦ decompression, like laminectomy and hemilaminectomy
◦ ablation of bone with bone milling devices
◦ treatment of fractures with ventral osteosynthesis with lag screws
◦ fitting of a Fixateur interne
◦ insertion of pedicle screws, cancellous bone screws, etc.
◦ disc surgery, e.g. removal of disc tissue, insertion of cages
• included structures and landmarks
◦ vertebras L1 to L5 and OS Sacrum
◦ imitation of natural bone properties with cortical and cancellous bone
◦ elastic discs with nucleus pulposus
◦ elastic spinal cord
Watch our video guide and find out how to use the PHACON Lumbar Spine Trainer.